Body Polish and Scrub
Body polishing is a type of full-body exfoliation that removes dead skin cells, promotes cell regeneration, and moisturizes the skin.
Body polishing has numerous benefits for your skin, including:
- Exfoliating your skin to remove dead skin cells
- Unclogging pores to prepare for a body treatment
- Promoting cell regeneration to encourage healthy skin
- Moisturizing and hydrating dry skin
- Promoting blood flow with invigorating exfoliation
Body polishes and body scrubs are very similar. Both exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin cells. However, body scrubs cleanse the skin while body polishes only remove dead skin cells and hydrate.